Sunday, December 30, 2012

Packer Game Preparation

Just a couple hours to go before the final regular season Packer game - I can't wait! I just have to stay busy before the game so it's off to the craft room for card making...



Even tho the holidays are about over I still have a Christmas card I'd like to share.

This is my version of a Tim Holtz Christmas using the mini stamps from his Archivers set. Archivers by the way is my new favorite store - I could spend hours in there! Good thing Tom is a trooper and brings the newspaper along and waits patiently in the car. He learned the hard way following me around asking "what are you going to do with that?" and "don't you have one of those already?" - that it's best not to ask!  Although it was awfully nice to have him carry all my goodies around. But a shopping basket works just fine.

So as I wait out the last two hours before game time I'll make some more goodies to share with you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment